Welcome to Bear Woods Belle at Eagles Nest! This charming home has the comforts and amenities you expect from an Eagles Nest home. Located in Fish Camp, Bear Woods Belle is tucked on the hilltop in a grove of pines. The home is completing construction, but will have a grill, fire pit and hot tub to enjoy outside (until this note is removed, the hot tub is on order. This does not guarantee its arrival date for future guests).
Inside, you'll find a full kitchen, complete with granite counters and a Keurig coffeemaker. The living room has a sleeper sofa, gas log fireplace, and smart TV. Each wing of the home has a bedroom with private full bath, and then a half bath in the common space for guests. One bedroom has a king bed and TV. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a lofted twin bed over it. A washer and dryer are in the home, as well.
When staying at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
North Pavilion (right across the road from the entrance to The Overlook):
· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount - Only during rates listed as Off Peak.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- AWD/4WD and/or chains recommended during winter
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Check-in time for this home is 4PM and check-out is 10AM