Welcome to BASECAMP, a beautiful home in the Springs of Eagles Nest near the creek.
The charming kitchen is well stocked to prepare a meal for yourself and friends. The open floor plan allows you to prepare a meal while still enjoying your friends in the living area. The gas log fireplace and smart TV are ready for entertaining.
Two ensuites are on either side of the home for privacy. Each has a king bed, a smart TV, and a luxurious, full bath. One features a walk in tiled shower, the other a tiled tub/shower combo. Off the kitchen is a half bath and separate laundry center.
On the back deck, you'll enjoy a serene, wooded yard with a fire pit; it's the perfect spot for a morning cup of tea or coffee from the Keurig!
Coming this winter.. a new hot tub!
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home is in close proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. Eagles Nest offers great hiking trails that can either be hiked by foot or explored by ATV... some leading to beautiful waterfalls! There’s something for everyone. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
While enjoying your stay at BASECAMP, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at the Winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-10% Discount - Excluding Holidays
- This home is not pet friendly for rentals. Please do not bring pets to this home.
- Firewood for the firepit may be added by at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night plus tax.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there may be an admission fee for each person
- 4WD required for winter months.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: Off Road Adventures website
- All linens and towels provided.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Guests returning to BASECAMP may receive a discount of 5% to the room rent, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive 100% refund, bookings canceled at least 7 days before the start of the stay will receive 50% refund.