Après Chalet is a beautiful mountain home with the right touch of modern. Located in Fish Camp at Eagles Nest, guests have access to Eagles Nest amenities while still being only 5 minutes to downtown Banner Elk.
Nestled on the hillside, Après Chalet overlooks the Fish Camp community. The home features two ensuites to match the gorgeous open kitchen and living room. To the left is the king suite with smart TV and an attached bathroom with double granite vanities and a tiled tub/shower combination. To the right is the queen suite, also with a smart TV and attached bath. This room has a tiled shower and matching double granite vanities. The kitchen has an expansive counter, gas range for dinner, and large island with seating for four. Relax around the gas log fireplace or step out to the covered deck with additional dining space and a gas grill.
Outside, a newly added fire pit is surrounded by chairs for toast s'mores under the stars after a day of adventure in the High Country! Fish Camp guests also enjoy exclusive fishing access across the highway on the private, pristine headwaters of the Elk River for catch and release fishing of trophy trout.
While enjoying your stay at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at the Winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-10% Discount - Excluding Holidays
- Dogs are welcome in this home for an additional rent of $25 per night per pet plus tax, max of 2 dogs. Please use a crate when the dogs are not under supervision in the home.
- Firewood for the firepit may be added by at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night plus tax.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there may be an admission fee for each person
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- All linens and towels provided.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- Guests returning to this home may receive a discount of 10% to the room rent, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.