Welcome to Adventure Hideaway at Eagles Nest!
Adventures of every kind await you in this beautiful brand new home located in the prestigious gated community of Eagles Nest! Residents have access to some of the most extraordinary amenities in the area. The community offers 200+ acres of land with community parks, miles of professionally built trails for mountain biking, ATV's, horseback riding, and hiking, along with areas for virtually every outdoor activity you can imagine. Enjoy the ambience of Teepee village with its’ climbing tower, playground and scenic views.
The main level of Adventure Hideaway features a living room with cathedral ceilings. Sit around a gas fireplace and TV. The adjoining kitchen is furnished with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a Keriug/Drip combo coffee pot. It is equipped with everything you need to fix a quick snack or a family meal. There is a half bath on this level.
Down the hall you will find the primary suite with a king log bed and a private bathroom with granite countertop. There is also a laundry closet off of the half bath on this level.
Upstairs there are two nicely decorated bedrooms one with a queen bed and one with a queen bed and a triple bunk bed. There is a full bathroom with a tub/shower on this level.
This home features unique closets that are spacious enough to enjoy as another area to relax. One of these closets offers a TV with 2 oversized bean bags that open into beds.
Enjoy dinner on the gas grill or cook it over a campfire in the fire pit, or soak in the Jacuzzi hot tub on the lower deck. Here the peace and serenity of the mountains is sure to relax you after a day of exploring all the outdoor activities or visiting the nearby options for adventure.
Come back often and experience each of the four distinct seasons with summer temperatures ranging from the high 50s to the upper 70s and winter temperatures from the high 40s to lows 20s. Each season has its own unique adventure in store for you.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
Among the choices are:
Blue Ridge Parkway - Just a couple of miles away, the parkway has some of most scenic views in the area, and is one of the best places to drive, road bike, or picnic in the Eastern United States.
Golf - With over a dozen mountain courses in the area, enjoy the cool summer air while playing 18 holes on both public and private world-class courses.
Snow Skiing and Snow Boarding - All within a close proximity- options include: Ski Beech, Sugar Mountain, Hawksnest, and Appalachian Ski Mountain.
Watauga Lake - Just 22 miles away from Eagles Nest it is one of the cleanest lakes in the country with over 104 miles of shoreline and boat rentals available for your convenience.
Hiking - There are hundreds of miles of trails in the region, with a varying range of difficulty and terrain, including the famous Appalachian Trail.
Grandfather Mountain - One of the region's biggest attractions, it is the highest peak in the area and features a wildlife habitat, campgrounds and a mile-high swinging bridge.
Tweetsie Railroad - A Family Amusement Park, themed around Cowboys and Indians in Boone, this attraction is the perfect place for children.
Whitewater Rafting and Tubing - There are numerous professional outfitters that offer guided excursions along some of the country's best rivers and rapids.
Gem Mining - A great activity for the kids and family, find the precious stones and gems of your dreams at the many mining locations
Regional yearly festivals, include the Highland Games on Grandfather Mountain, The Woolly Worm Festival in Banner Elk and the Apple Orchard Festival in Valle Crucis.
When staying here, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- Firewood may be added at time of booking by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there may be an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Mature, well trained dogs only, Pet rent is $25/night each plus tax, 2 Dogs max up to 30lbs each.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Please note that the owners of this home use security cameras to monitor the exterior of their home to ensure it remains safe when unoccupied. No cameras are aimed at the bedrooms, doors, or windows.
- Guests returning to Adventure Hideaway may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.