Unparalleled views of the Watauga River and 5 acres, including hundreds of feet of river frontage, are all yours to enjoy! Completely updated in Spring 2023, A River Cliff View offers everything you could possibly want in a mountain getaway: river views, a hiking trail down to stunning river frontage, two firepits, mountain views, pets allowed, a hot tub, game room, and so much more!
Step through the front door of this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home and you will find a welcoming front sitting room with a couch. Share memories while relaxing near the gas log fireplace. Or gather in the living room equipped with a modern ceiling fan and mounted television.
Enjoy your family dinners or a great cup of coffee to start the day. This beautifully appointed fully renovated kitchen offers custom cabinets, quartz countertops, gas stove, separate oven, and plenty of space to cook all of your meals! Dining table for 8, with additional seating at the bar island.
Need to work remotely while on vacation? Not a problem! This home has a great modern office space with a desk and comfortable seating on the main level.
This home features three king bedrooms, each with a ceiling fan. Two of the king bedrooms are suites that are located on the main level with attached full bathrooms. The third king bedroom is in the lower level. As well as a unique custom-built bunkroom. This bunkbed room has two side by side twin beds, under a full bed for the bunk setup. All four bedrooms have televisions.
King suite bedroom 1 on the main level, deck access. Attached to a full bath with soaking tub, standing shower, granite counters, double vanity
King suite bedroom 2 on the main level. Attached to a full bath with standing shower, granite counters, double vanity
King bedroom on the lower level. Access to a full bath in the hallway.
Each bedroom has a TV. Each King bedroom has a ceiling fan.
Laugh and challenge your friends and family to a number of games that you will find in the game room. Try your hand at a game of cards at the poker table, ping pong table, jumbo Connect Four, or the arcade game. The game room also has a wall mounted tv.
Take in the mountain views while soaking in the hot tub or while sitting at the outdoor table under the covered deck.
Grill under the stars and relax in the outdoor Adirondack chairs while listening to the river. Head down to the firepit to enjoy memories and smores while looking out over the water.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax per night.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Dogs welcome for an additional rent of $25/night plus tax each. Two dogs max.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- The access road is gravel with moderate incline, and there is flat paved semi-circle driveway parking for up to 4 vehicles. 4WD or AWD vehicles are recommended during winter months.