In the heart of Eagles Nest, you'll find Camp Eagles Nest, with its collection of cozy cabins with stellar views of the mountains and leaves. 2 Bears Retreat is a charming single level cabin with enough space and luxuries to be pampered and close enough to the action of hiking, UTV riding, and mountain sunrises outdoors.
The kitchen is complete with granite counters, stainless appliances, a Keurig, and plenty of utensils for cooking. The open living room has a Queen sleeper sofa, gas log fireplace, smart TV and deck access. A half bath and laundry center are off of the kitchen, as well. To the right of the living room is a King bedroom with smart TV and a full, private bath with double granite vanity and a tiled shower. To the left is a Queen sized Leggett & Platt adjustable bed (remote in the stand next to it) with a Twin bunk overhead. The adjoining bath has a tiled tub/shower combo and a spacious double granite vanity.
On the back deck with gas fire-table, you'll have peaceful views of the Camp Eagles Nest amenities, including the fishing pond (completed but not yet stocked!). There is a private fire pit in the backyard, and the nearby tennis courts are complete, just a short walk away.
Please note that the homeowner's dogs have been in this home, but it is not pet friendly for new reservations. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summer time, enjoy a nice hike right from your door step! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone! Beech Mountain is a short drive away using the back gate of Eagles Nest. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge are for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount - Excluding Holidays
- Firewood for the fire pit may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Please note that the homeowner's dogs have been in this home, but it is not pet friendly for new reservations. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- A Ring doorbell is installed and viewing the parking area.
- Returning guests of 2 Bears Retreat may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.