In the heart of Eagles Nest, you'll find Camp Eagles Nest, with its collection of cozy cabins with stellar views of the mountains and leaves. 2 Bears Retreat is a charming single level cabin with enough space and luxuries to be pampered and close enough to the action of hiking, UTV riding, and mountain sunrises outdoors.
The kitchen is complete with granite counters, stainless appliances, a Keurig, and plenty of utensils for cooking. The open living room has a Queen sleeper sofa, gas log fireplace, smart TV and deck access. A half bath and laundry center are off of the kitchen, as well. To the right of the living room is a King bedroom with smart TV and a full, private bath with double granite vanity and a tiled shower. To the left is a Queen sized Leggett & Platt adjustable bed (remote in the stand next to it) with a Twin bunk overhead. The adjoining bath has a tiled tub/shower combo and a spacious double granite vanity.
On the back deck with gas fire-table, you'll have peaceful views of the Camp Eagles Nest amenities. There is a private fire pit in the backyard with Adirondacks, and the nearby tennis, pickelball, and basketball courts are complete, just a short walk away.
This home now allows dogs for an additional rent of $25 per night per pet. Maximum of two mature dogs, max of 25lbs each.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summertime, enjoy a nice hike right from your doorstep! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone!
While enjoying your stay at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Newly opened General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount - Excluding Holidays
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax per night.
- Eagles Nest is an up-and-coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying all their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests, no charge for guests as of 6/2022. Subject to change without notice.
- All linens and towels are provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Please note that the homeowner's dogs have been in this home, but it is not pet friendly for new reservations. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- A Ring doorbell is installed and viewing the parking area.
- Returning guests of 2 Bears Retreat may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.