Escape today to Weirwood Cabin at Eagles Nest! This lovely 2 bedroom home situated at the pinnacle of the Camp Eagles Nest community offers a huge back deck with mountain views on both sides, giving you a front row seat to stunning sunrise and sunset mountain views! You can relax and soak in the gracious mountain living offered in this new home as well as the Eagles Nest community.
Both bedrooms offer a king size bed, flat screen Smart TVs and private bathrooms. The Master bedroom also features a twin foldout sleeper chair, and there's a second foldout chair in the living room. There's room for everyone to relax in living room, where there is a gas log fireplace as well as a large flat screen Smart TV. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need to host a great dinner with friends and family - just bring your favorite food to cook! Outside on the deck you will find a gas fire table surrounded by comfy chairs, a gas grill and a dining table for six. Down a flight of stairs from the deck you'll find a nicely landscaped yard complete with a stone firepit, perfect for enjoying smores and storytelling!
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home is in close proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. Eagles Nest offers great hiking trails that can either be hiked by foot or explored by ATV... some leading to beautiful waterfalls! There’s something for everyone. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- There is an additional $35 per night amenity fee (max $175) in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home or requesting an exception.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax per night. Let us know how many nights you will need.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Weirwood Cabin may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.