Experience The Rock at Eagles Nest!
The Rock is a distinctive luxury mountain home on 8 acres in the Lodges at Eagles Nest, the most desirable communities in the mountains of North Carolina. This gorgeous multi-million-dollar home features 270 degree long-range layered mountain views, massive natural rock outcroppings, and 3 King bedroom suites as well as a kids’ bunk room.
The Rock offers relaxed, rustic elegance that your group is sure to enjoy with massive exposed timbers and fine wood and stone work throughout - a creative, elegant blend of rustic and luxury décor for a true Mountain Modern style. On the main floor, enjoy a comfortable living area with a cozy wood burning fireplace, long range views, and large flat screen TV. The open floor plan features a gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances. Spacious granite counters offer lots of room for easy meal prep. The main living area extends comfortably and easily outside to large wrap-around decks and a walk out ground level patio with an exquisite outdoor dining area, grilling area and an in-ground hot tub.
Each of the 5 bedrooms, including 3 king bed suites, is expertly appointed to create a relaxing haven for up to 12 guests. There is a master king suite on the main floor featuring grand mountain views. Upstairs are two additional King suites and an office area with covered walk-out area over the back patio. Downstairs is a theatre and game room that is great for kids of all ages, featuring a big screen theatre TV with lots of comfortable seating, wood burning fireplace, and a pool table. On this level there is also a full bath and a bedroom with two sets of twin-over-twin bunk beds as well as a bedroom in the former wine room, with a Queen bed.
It is located just minutes from the charming mountain village of Banner Elk. Featuring a variety of noted gourmet restaurants and excellent specialty and upscale boutiques, Banner Elk is a destination of its own. In addition, the nearby towns of Blowing Rock, Valle Crucis, Grandfather Mountain and Boone have many activities year-round and add to the unique flavor and sophisticated country charm of the area. In winter, the area features 3 ski resorts with just a short drive to either Sugar Mountain or Beech Mountain. Appalachian Ski Mountain is about a 45 minute drive from The Rock.
***All linens and towels included in home***
- This property is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Check-in is 4 PM and check-out is by 10AM.
- Guests returning to The Rock may receive a 5% discount on the room rent, not to be combined with other discounts (max use of once a year per guest).
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guest accepts responsibility for caring for outdoor furniture during reservation. Furniture must be covered when not in use.
- Firewood may be added under Additional Fees on the website or by calling our office more than a week in advance. $20/night for two wrapped bundles and a firestarter.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception
Eagles Nest amenities available for our guests to use:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
Going up the mountain:
· Ridgeline Trail System ( ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· River Park (Motorcycle / ATV Trails)
Eagles Nest North Amenity Area:
· Ball Field
· Sports Court
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts