Brand new to the rental market as of 2022! This charming 4-bedroom home is located on the outskirts of Boone making it the ideal getaway for those seeking something a little more removed and private, yet still close to fun area activities!
The main level offers a spacious living room, kitchen and dining space. The living room features an electric fireplace, flat screen TV and cozy furniture. The kitchen is fully stocked and offers plenty of space to spread out and cook a delicious meal. There is also a drip coffee maker, so bring your favorite ground coffee! 4 barstools are located at the large stainless island for a quick bite before heading to town!
The master bedroom is located on the main level and is furnished with a king bed, flat screen TV, and full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Each bedroom also has its own mini-split unit for heating & cooling. Head upstairs to find the bunk room which has one bunk bed (twin-over-twin) and two day beds, each with a trundle underneath. This room will sleep a total of 6... perfect spot for kids to gather and play games while adults enjoy an evening by the firepit!
Downstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms, each with king beds and their own private bathrooms. Also on this level is an additional kitchen that is fully stocked with plates, cups, and extra supplies! There is also a small dining table, an arcade game machine, and a futon adjacent to the kitchen for overflow sleeping space.
Outside is where most guests will spend the bulk of their time during warmer months! The huge, partially covered deck is furnished with brand new rocking chairs and Adirondack chairs! There is also a gas grill for guests to use (propane will be provided). Underneath the deck is the brand new hot tub. Last but not least, there is a newly constructed fire pit in the yard for the cool summer and fall evenings with the family! The Guf was thoughtfully furnished to be a haven for guests to escape their busy lives and enjoy all the High Country has to offer. Brand new furnishings (including mattresses!) will have everyone feeling relaxed and refreshed. When it's time to head into town for dining, shopping, and other fun activities, you're only an 8 mile drive from downtown Boone, and 16 miles to Blowing Rock! The Guf is the perfect destination for year-round trips to the beautiful North Carolina Mountains!
- The Guf is a pet friendly property with a pet fee of $25 per day, per dog. Dogs must be crated when left at home alone.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- The road leading to this home starts as being paved then changes to gravel. The gravel portion is very easy to navigate however, guests should come prepared with an AWD or 4WD during winter months.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You receive two wrapped bundles and a fire starter for $25/night.