Welcome to The Deer Creek at Eagles Nest. Photos coming soon!
This cozy mountain home with a modern feel will be your new favourite retreat. Located near Camp and a 5 minute walk from the Tennis courts, this home is perfectly set for two couples with a few extras. On the main level, you'll find the King bedroom and a Bunk room with two sets of Twin over Twin bunkus. There is a living area on both the main level and another, each with a TV. Also on the main level is the washer and dryer and a full bathroom with custom tiled shower.
Upstairs is the traditional living area with TV and gas fireplace and the kitchen. The white quartz island has seating for brunch or a full dinner. With white, painted tongue and groove ceilings, the space is light and airy. The third bedroom is on the upper level, a queen bedroom. The second full bath is nearby with a tiled tub/shower.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $20 plus tax.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- Guests returning to The Deer Creek may receive a discount of 10%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- Guests looking for larger groups can stay in nearby Eagles Escape at Eagles Nest.
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing animals to this home.
- The community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the developments roads.
- All Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.