This lovely mountain home brings The Best Of View indeed!
Walk down the steps and stone path from the graveled parking area to the covered entry of the home. The main level offers a welcoming layout with exposed beam ceilings, warm hardwood floors, picture windows overlooking the views, and a selection of furnishings arranged around a Gas Log fireplace with TV mounted above. The kitchen is well appointed with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and all the tools you need to prepare and serve delicious meals and snacks. There's room for 6 at the dining table plus two more at the island counter in the kitchen.
Downstairs in the den, accessed via spiral staircase, you'll find a second sitting area a twin loft bed, seating, and TV, a great place to curl up and watch a movie! And for those who have to do a little work while they're in the mountains, the loft area on the top floor has a desk workstation.
Time for bed? The home offers a bedroom & bathroom on each level with multiple sleeping areas. On the top floor there is a King bedroom, plus a twin bed in a nook off the loft. These share a full bath with shower. The main level has a Queen bedroom and a hallway bath with tub/shower. And downstairs is a bedroom with a set of twin-over-twin bunk beds and a daybed/trundle. This room shares a full bath with tub/shower accessed off the den.
Step outside on the deck and enjoy the beautiful mountain views. Make a little fire in the woodburning chimnea and roast marshmallows!
Located in a peaceful community north of Boone, The Best Of View offers everything you need in a peaceful mountain getaway. The town of Boone for shopping and dining is 15 minutes away, as is historic Todd. West Jefferson, Banner Elk, and all the High Country's best attractions are just a short drive. You'll love calling The Best Of View your next home away from home!
- This home is pet friendly for a max of 2 mature, well-trained dogs with a pet fee of $25 per night, per dog.
- The Watauga Gun Club is near this home. You may occasionally hear gunfire due to this proximity. There is no need to be alarmed, and after booking/arrival guests may not relocate to another home due to these potential sounds.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax per night.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months. Chains may also be necessary during snowfall.
- Parking space for up to 3 vehicles.
Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund.