Welcome to The Bee, a beautiful home in the Village of Eagles Nest.
**Please note that new homes are being built on the lots next door. Construction may be ongoing Mon-Sat, 7am-7pm**
This beautiful home has two levels of living space and two decks to enjoy the views. Flat, level parking gives you easy access to the main level. Inside you'll find the open floor plan with a gorgeous kitchen, dining area, and living room. The counters are solid granite and have a custom designed backsplash. A gas range, stainless steel appliances, a wine cooler, and Keurig complete the kitchen. The granite island has counter seating for four. The dining table is set for eight, but can expand to hold more. Settle around the gas log fireplace and 70" TV and enjoy your evening. One sofa doubles as a Queen sleeper. On the main level is a king suite with private deck access. The private back is accessed through the barn door, to the fabulous soaking tub and large, tiled shower with bench, showerhead and an adjustable wand. A double granite vanity completes this bathroom.
On the lower level, there is a second living room with another Queen sleeper sofa, chairs, a second gas log fireplace and TV. The shuffleboard table is ready for to be played, or make a snack at the kitchenette. There's a minifridge for snacks, microwave, and sink. The second king suite is on the lower level with a desk, TV, and a private shower with bench that rivals the suite upstairs. The third bedroom has room for a couple or the little ones, with custom built twin over full and a twin over queen bunk beds. The bunk room has a private TV, and nearby access to a full bath in the hallway with double vanity and a tiled shower with showerhead and handheld wand.
The main level deck wraps around to the front, with a Solo stove for cooking s'mores, and a covered area with sectional seating. On the lower deck, there are more seating options and a BullFrog Spa hot tub. Soak in the hot water and the views at the same time!
While cats have been in the home, this home is only open to dogs for an additional $25/night per dog.
Guests of The Bee have access to many Eagles Nest amenities:
Winery- A Limited number of Day Passes are available
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
The Wine & Cigar Bar and the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You receive two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of The Bee may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts to the rent.