Oh, kiss the mountain air we breathe....
Welcome to Surprise Valley at Eagles Nest! This brand new 2 bedroom home offers a private patio with mountain views, overlooking a babbling brook and the brand new, stocked fishing pond (coming Summer 2020)! You can relax to the sounds of nature and take in the long-range views while enjoying the easy life offered by this home, and the Eagles Nest community.
Both bedrooms offer a king size bed, flat screen TVs and private bathrooms. There's room for two more on the queen sleeper sofa in the living room, where there is a gas log fireplace as well as a large flat screen TV. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need to host a great dinner with friends and family - just bring your favorite food to cook! Outside on the deck you will find a gas fire table surrounded by comfy club chairs, a gas grill and a dining table for six.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home is in close proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. Eagles Nest offers great hiking trails that can either be hiked by foot or explored by ATV... some leading to beautiful waterfalls! There’s something for everyone. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Surprise Valley may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.
|Master Bedroom||King||Full Bath
Tub / Shower Combo
|Bedroom 2||King||Full Bath
Custom Tiled Shower
|Living Room||Queen Sleeper Sofa||Full Bath
Shared Bath with Another Bedroom
Rates & availability subject to change. Call to speak with a reservation specialist for the most up to date rates, availability and special offers.
Incredible cabin, the views were breathtaking and the sound of the running stream heavenly. The kitchen was stocked with absolutely everything. I can't wait to go back!- Nicole, Posted: 07/06/2020
Spotlessly clean, inviting decor, and very well appointed kitchen! Beautiful long range layered view off the side of the deck. Windows open day and night and slept to the sound of the creek! Very nice house and will stay again. Thank you!- Christopher, Posted: 07/20/2020
Home was gorgeous and well taken care of. Every detail of the house was perfect. The owner spared at no expense with regards to all the appliances and furnishings. One of the coziest house weve been in! Gorgeous view from the balcony and the sound of the streaming creek was fantastic! We loved this property!!!- Daniel, Posted: 08/14/2020
Beautiful well stocked house with great views. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.- Michael, Posted: 10/05/2020
Beautiful cabin! Had everything we needed and more. The complimentary wine and popcorn were a nice touch!- Jennifer, Posted: 10/20/2020
We had the best little getaway! Beautiful home, beautiful scenery, beautiful town. The decor is perfect and the amenities can't be beat! Thank you for the best time! Can't wait to come back :)- Courtney, Posted: 12/02/2020
Absolutely amazing! Great views, clean, peaceful, comfortable, host that respond to any questions. Perfect weekend getaway! Couldn't ask for more.- Ryan, Posted: 12/16/2020
Great house stocked with everything we needed for a fun, family weekend! House is new, nicely furnished and very clean! Property management company was great at communicating and making everything easy for our stay.- Lisa, Posted: 01/11/2021
5 Stars!!! Great getaway!- Vanessa, Posted: 01/21/2021
perfect sized cabin with everything we needed- Stacey, Posted: 03/02/2021
We really enjoyed our stay at Surprise Valley. The house had everything we needed. Our boys loved the pond and creek. We enjoyed the mountain views and fire pit outside. We will definitely be returning again!- Rachel, Posted: 03/03/2021
Surprise Valley was indeed full of wonderful surprises. From the beautifully designed interior to the breathtaking views of the mountains, this cabin was the perfect destination for our family weekend getaway. The kitchen was fully loaded with all of the cookware needed for homemade meals, and both bedrooms had ample space/storage to settle in. We kept it cozy by the fireplace with the board games (or in the comfy patio lounge chairs while the kids explored the babbling creek in the backyard). I was surprised at how much was also available on the grounds itself – with recreation, dining and overlooks just a short drive from the cabin. Just a little further was downtown Banner Elk where we had dinner, ice cream and arcade fun one of the nights. And don't forget to keep an eye out for wildlife…we spotted a groundhog enjoying the mountain air just off the main road in the neighborhood! We'll definitely be back…hopefully for all four seasons!- Ana, Posted: 03/16/2021
My family was traveling to the mountains to celebrate a birthday and Easter. All of the information about the home and the community was given to me in advance so we were prepared. The house was very clean and Matthew was very helpful in answering questions I had. It was such an amazing getaway. We will most definitely be using Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals again!- Becky, Posted: 04/12/2021