Welcome to Spice Mountain Lodge, a stunning mountain retreat nestled on the shoulder of Grandfather Mountain offering an extraordinary blend of modern luxury and rustic charm with breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Step inside this elegantly home crafted of oversized British Columbian logs, and into an inviting great room with soaring ceilings, a beautiful stone gas log fireplace and open layout with ample room for entertaining. Relax on the leather couches to watch your favorite movie as the sun bathes the room in warm light through the oversized windows. The chefs in your group will love the spacious kitchen with ample granite counter space and stainless steel appliances. There are 3 cafe-style chairs at the kitchen bar ang room for 8 at the dining room table, so everyone can enjoy meals together.
The main floor features a King bedroom and a Queen bedroom and a shared full bath, while upstairs boasts a large King suite with its own balcony and a loft area for relaxing or taking in the view through the floor to ceiling windows. Downstairs you will find a gorgeous game room with pool table and another gas fireplace with TV, plus a fourth room with two sets of twin-over-twin bunk beds and a third full bath. Each bedroom has its own TV, and you'll enjoy watching all of your favorite shows with the Premium cable package offered here!
The real magic of this property lies outside, with multiple decks to indulge in blissful mountain living at over 4400 ft. Whether sipping your morning coffee on the balcony, hosting a barbecue on the deck, or relaxing in the hot tub, you'll love the tranquility and natural beauty that surrounds you. Come experience the epitome of mountaintop living surrounded by permanently conserved park land, yet only minutes away from world class hiking, skiing, and dining!
Spice Mountain Lodge is located between Boone and Banner Elk in a peaceful, gated subdivision. Boone is just 15 minutes away and Banner Elk is less than 10 minutes away. Make plans today to experience this true mountain gem!
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home or requesting an exception to this rule.
- Firewood for the outside firepit may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a fire starter for $25/night plus tax. Please don't use the firewood on the indoor fireplace!
- Check-in is after 4pm and Check-out is by 10am.
-This home has a gravel driveway with graveled parking capacity for 4 vehicles. Per the neighborhood rules, only 4WD or AWD vehicles and chains are REQUIRED to access this during winter months November-March. Any guests visiting this property during winter must have the appropriate vehicle!
- The King suite on the upper level is mostly enclosed from the loft but the wall between the bedroom and the loft does not extend all the way to the ceiling, so it is not soundproofed.
- All BRMR homes come with a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Repeat guests of Spice Mountain Lodge will receive a 10% discount for visiting again!
You may cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund. If you cancel more than 60 days before arrival, you will receive a refund of the amount paid to date. Cancellations within 31-60 days before the arrival date will be refunded 50%. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival do not receive a refund unless the property is rebooked. If you purchase travel insurance and the reason for the cancellation is covered, you may recover the entire amount.