Located in the heart of the Eagles Nest community, Silver Oak is a brand new two bedroom home located in Camp Eagles Nest.
Admire the long range views that extend into Tennessee and Virginia right from the living room or back porch. This home offers two bedrooms, both with king beds and private bathrooms. The beautiful living room separates these two bedrooms providing privacy for all guests. The living room features a large flat screen TV, and a gas fireplace. There are cozy couches to relax after a long day of exploring, as well as a chair that opens to a bed for a fifth guest. The kitchen is complete with stainless appliances, granite counters and plenty of utensils for cooking a delicious meal.
The expanded back deck offers dining table, seating, and a fire table while enjoying the long range views. Cook out on the new gas grill and make some memories!
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summer time, enjoy a nice hike right from your door step! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone! For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home.
- The porch of this home is monitored by a camera for safety. It is only directed to the outside entrance.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Silver Oak may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.