Welcome to Serenity Now! This 4BR home, located between Boone and West Jefferson, is the ideal getaway for year-round trips to the High Country with friends and family!
The main level of the home features 3 bedrooms, two with queen beds and the other with a full size bunk bed. Just off the bunk room you will find the game room which is the perfect hideout for rainy or snowy day activities. This room offers a gas fireplace, an efficiency kitchen, and plenty of games including a card table, a Pac Man Arcade game, and corn hole boards! The main living room includes a cozy gas fireplace with a large flat screen tv above (basic cable package included). Adjacent to the living room find the fully equipped kitchen and spacious dining area. Guests have ample seating options at the bar and dining table. The master bedroom is located upstairs in the semi-enclosed loft and has a full bathroom with a large walk in shower.
Rain or shine, guests can relax in the covered hot tub overlooking the pretty mountain views in the distance. A perfect choice after an exhilarating day hiking and exploring the neighboring towns! Enjoy lunch or dinner outside at the large dining table, or grab a book and relax in the rocking chairs! The deck offers so much space for guests to spread out. Finally, enjoy a crisp summer or fall evening by a camp fire while roasting smores! There's no shortage of amenities at Serenity Now!
The darling town of West Jefferson is just 25 minutes away! Great shopping and dining options are available! Strolling through downtown West Jefferson you'll find tasteful murals on many of the buildings. In the summer, stop by the Ash County Farmers Market on any Saturday from April to October (8am-1pm) to pick up local goodies. The third Saturday of each month come into town for the local drive in car show! Take a drive to the top of Mount Jefferson State Park for INCREDIBLE views! Mountain Aire Golf Course or Jefferson Landing offer stunning courses for the family golfer! The popular town of Boone is just 20 minutes away and offers everything from restaurants, history museums, wineries/breweries, and much more! If you are searching for a home near the most popular attractions, look no further!
- Repeat guests returning to Serenity Now can receive a 10% discount.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is pet friendly with a $25 per day, per dog fee.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months.
- Parking space for up to 4 vehicles.