Red Mountain Lodge is your next vacation destination! This unique mountain home offers stunning mountain views, two levels, each with a kitchen & living space, and three bedroom suites.
The main level of the home has beautiful hardwood floors, a full kitchen including dishwasher and an island, dining table, and a seating area arranged around a wood burning fireplace and a Smart TV with Roku. There are two Queen suites on this level, each with a bathroom with tub/shower.
Downstairs is a den with a second kitchen, second dining table, another seating area next to a gas fireplace and Smart TV with Roku, and a pool table and dart board for family fun. There is a full bath off the den, and a third Queen suite with tub/shower.
Outside, enjoy spectacular year-round layered mountain views. Catch the sunrise on the east side, and in the evening hang out on the west side to see a lovely sunset. Grill up a feast on the gas grill. Take a dip in the brand new hot tub and let your cares soak away.
Located perfectly center between Linville, NC and Marion, NC, Red Mountain Lodge is just a hop skip & jump from all that the High Country and the foothills have to offer. Get away today to this lovely home!
- Repeat guests returning to Red Mountain Lodge can receive a 10% discount.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers. Towels and linens are provided for you.
- Firewood may be purchased on a per-night basis at the time of booking or with a week's notice. A night’s worth is two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax. Let us know how many nights worth you would like to purchase.
- This property is not pet friendly. Please do not ask for an exception. Thank you for helping to keep this home pet-free.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months. The road leading to this home starts as paved then turns to gravel and is moderately steep.
- There are parking spaces for up to 4 vehicles.
- There are over 15 steps to enter the main level of the home; less than 10 to enter the lower level.