NEW LISTING AS OF FEBRUARY 2021!
Prize Catch is a great new property within Fish Camp at Eagles Nest! Catching trophy trout is a short drive to the famous Elk River, catching air on the slopes is minutes away, catching a concert or renting an ATV at Eagle's Nest is just around the corner and catching a great meal in downtown Banner Elk is super convenient. No matter what you are looking for, PRIZE CATCH has you covered. This cabin is brand new with stylish furnishings, fully stocked kitchen, beautiful bathrooms, butcher block island, cozy fireplace and mountain views from the elevated deck area. You can bring your appetite for fun or plan to kick back and relax the days away at this comfortable and super convenient location.
Perfectly designed for a family, the home features two bedrooms: a master with a King and a TV, and a second bedroom with a full over full bunk bed and a TV. Each bedroom has its own attached bathroom. Sit outside on the deck, or enjoy cooking on the new gas grill. Your family is sure to find Prize Catch lives up to its name!
When staying here, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
-Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
-The Great Lawn
-Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
-Horse Shoe Pit
-Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
-Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
-Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 10-25% Discount - Excluding Holidays.
- Dogs welcome for an additional $25/night each. Pets may not be left unattended in the house without their people.
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
-Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.