New River Vista is a custom built Park model tiny house perched on a hillside overlooking the calm waters of the historic New River in picturesque area of Fleetwood, between Boone and West Jefferson. Every detail has been thoughtfully considered for your enjoyment! The main room feels large thanks to vaulted ceilings, and it's smartly arranged with seating, a TV, an efficient kitchen with full sized fridge and microwave as well as a stove, and 2 bar stools at the counter. Down the hall from the kitchen you'll find a set of steps to the loft with two twin mattresses, a full bathroom with tub/shower, and at the end of the hall is a Queen bedroom with built in storage and a TV.
Relax on the covered front porch and enjoy the sights and sounds of the river. Wave at folks tubing by in the river, bring your own tubes to float, or try your hand fly fishing! Grill up a feast on the gas grill. After dark, enjoy roasting marshmallows and telling stories around the firepit outside. The road the cabin overlooks is a popular route for road biking, too, so bring your bikes & helmets!
Located just 15 minutes from Boone and 10 minutes from West Jefferson, New River Vistas is the perfect getaway for those seeking rest and relaxation surrounded by nature!
- New River Vista is pet friendly! Mature, well-trained dogs only, max of two 50lb dogs only please. Pet fee is $25/nt per pet. Please keep dogs crated when their people are away and make sure they do not get on the furniture. No aggressive breeds, puppies, or dogs that chew.
- The stairs leading to the two twin beds in the loft are narrow and very steep. Please use caution when accessing the loft!
- The cabin is situated on a paved road with a gravel driveway that goes uphill to parking for 2 cars. 4WD is necessary during inclement weather. There is space for one car to park at the bottom of the hill.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- While fishing is not available on site, there are fishing spots a short walk down the street or an 8-minute drive to public access point
- This home has a doorbell camera and a garage mounted camera to watch for packages. Cameras are facing away from the home and do not oversee social spaces
Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive 100% refund, bookings canceled at least 7 days before the start of the stay will receive 50% refund