Welcome to Mountain Valley Lodge! This lovely home is located in the Park section of Eagles Nest, within walking distance of the North Pavilion, basketball courts and helipad and very close to the Eagles Nest Winery. Mountain Valley Lodge is a modern two bedroom, two bath home with availability to sleep up to 7.
This home offers open concept living and an updated kitchen area. The kitchen features new, high end stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and eat in bar for three. Dining area offers ample seating, enough for everyone to enjoy meals together. The open and airy living area features vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows, stone woodburning fireplace, and mounted flat screen TV with streaming apps and SlingTV.
A large deck is located off the living and dining areas, where you can enjoy some of the best views in the High Country!
The Queen bedroom suite is on the main level with a bathroom open to both the bedroom and the hallway. The King suite is located on the upper level and features a modern en-suite bath with shower. Both bedrooms offer a TV with streaming services including SlingTV. The loft area has a built in full bed with a twin trundle underneath.
Mountain Valley Lodge is located a short walk from the North Pavilion, an amenity area for guests to use that features a playground, basketball court, sports field, helipad, and the Sportsman's Lodge! This closed in building has a massive, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace and with a flat screen TV above it. The Sportsman's Lodge is the place to be for the Fourth of July Celebration that Eagles Nest hosts each year! Watch the awesome Eagles Nest fireworks right from your front yard and then head to the back porch to see Beech Mountains fireworks (for both Fourth of July and New Years)!
While enjoying your stay at Mountain Valley Lodge, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- Firewood may be added at time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsman's Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there may be an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Mature, well-trained dogs only. Pet fee is $25/night per pet.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Guests returning to Mountain Valley Lodge may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.
Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive 100% refund, bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive 50% refund