Mount Hoya is a beautiful 4-bedroom home atop Beech Mountain that offers long-range mountain views, a brand new hot tub, and beautiful high end finishes!
The outstanding gormet kitchen will surely be a favorite gathering spot! The kitchen is stocked with everything the family chef needs to prepare a delicious meal including a gas range, wall oven, and all utencils needed. The kitchen is open to the comfortable great room which features a beautiful wood ceiling, wine fridge, and a gas fireplace! Separating the kitchen and great room is a dining table that will sit 6 people. The formal dining room offers more space with 6 additional seats. Also on the main level is a bedroom with a custom built bunk bed (twin-over-full). Guests using this bedroom have access to a half bath on the main level.
Head upstairs to find the 3 other bedrooms including the wonderful master suite. This suite features a king bed, dual vanities, a slate shower, and a whirlpool tub overlooking the incredible views! The other two bedrooms have queen beds and will share a full bathroom with a tiled shower (no tub). Also upstairs is a beautiful billiard room and a flat screen TV. Step outside onto the deck and take in the expansive 100-mile views!
The multi-layered decks offer plenty of room for guests to spread out including enjoying dinners at the picnic table, relaxing with your favorite book on the bench swing, or enjoying a beverage while taking a dip in the hot tub! At 4,600 feet in elevation this is the ideal location for year round trips but especially so in the summer months! Guests will enjoy cool evening July breezes, crisp fall October nights, and picturesque snowy days in December! Beech Mountain Ski Resort is located only 1.5 miles away! Freds General Mercantile and 5506' Skybar are only 2.5 miles away. Get ready for a action packed vacation with family and friends!
- AWD or 4WD vehicles required during winter months. Chains may also be necessary during inclement weather.
- Parking space for up to 4 vehicles.
- Check in time is 4PM and check out time is 10AM.
- Pets are not welcome in this property under any circumstances. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.