Morning Glory is a beautiful, 4-bedroom home located in the town of Seven Devils! Known for it's high elevation, Hawksnest Tubing and Zipline, Otter Falls, and stunning views of Grandfather Mountain, Seven Devils is the perfect destination for anyone looking to experience mountain life to the full extent!
Enter into this 3 story home on the top level, also referred to as the "main level". There are no steps to enter. Here you will find a wall of windows allowing that beautiful view and natural light to consume the entire room! Whether you're in the well stocked kitchen cooking a delicious meal or cuddled up in the living room in front of the fireplace, you won't be able to escape the long range views of Grandfather Mountain. The master bedroom is located on the main level and offers guests a king size bed and a recently remodeled bathroom featuring marble tile shower and heated floors!
Head down one level (referred to as the "Lower Level") and find two more bedrooms. One room offers a queen size bed and the other offers one queen and 2 built in twin beds above. These bedrooms will share a bathroom with a walk in shower. Also on this level is the rec room complete with another wood-burning fireplace, and a combo pool table & ping-pong table! This level also has deck access that is complete with under decking of the top level. This means that guests will still be able to enjoy sitting on the deck even during rainy or snowy weather. Lastly, there is a sleeper sofa on this level, as well.
Down one more level (referred to as the "Lowest Level") you will find a very large fourth bedroom master suite, offering a queen bed and a bathroom with a walk in shower. This layout offers plenty of space for families and friends to spread out and have privacy. Each level offers guests their own deck space to enjoy a cup of coffee or favorite evening beverage to wind down from an adventurous day! The upper most level deck offers a large sectional and dining table. The middle deck is where you'll find the relaxing 5 person hot tub!
- Repeat guests returning to Morning Glory can receive a 5% discount.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months. All main roads on Seven Devils are paved but can be quite steep in some places.
- Morning Glory has parking space for up to 4 vehicles.