Ma's Sunset Escape is a secluded 3BR home located between Boone and West Jefferson. Being just minutes from either town, this makes the perfect getaway cabin in the Mountains!
Enter into the main level to be greeted with vaulted ceilings, a beautiful stone fireplace, and a welcoming layout between the living room, dining area and kitchen. The dining table offers space for 6 hungry guests and there are 2 additional barstools at the kitchen. The family chef will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen including a gas range and all utensils necessary to prepare a delicious meal. Bring your favorite K-Cups for the Keurig coffee maker!
The main level bedroom features a queen bed and spacious closet. There is a full bathroom located in the hallway with a shower/tub combo. Upstairs find another queen bedroom equipped with a TV. Just outside of the bedroom is a nice loft area with a sofa and TV. There is a full bathroom in the hallway. On the lowest level sits the third bedroom, also with a queen bed, TV and a full bathroom with another shower/tub combo. Access the garage through this room to find the ping-pong table!
Enjoy the beautiful views and go into full relaxation mode on the large wrap around deck. The sights and sounds of surrounding nature will melt away your worries and leave you curious to explore all the High Country has to offer. The town of West Jefferson sits only 15 minutes away and Boone is just a 20 minute drive. Pack your bags and set your away emails... Ma's Sunset Escape is ready to host an unforgettable stay!
- This home is not compatible with some GPS systems. Turn by turn driving directions will be provided prior to arrival.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months. This road leading to this home is mostly paved however, the last mile is gravel and heavily wooded.
- Repeat guests returning to Ma's Sunset Escape can receive a 5% discount.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is pet friendly with a $25 per day, per dog fee.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- Parking space for up to 4 vehicles.