Welcome to the Lazy Bear Cabin! This beautiful 3 bedroom home in the Villages of Eagles Nest offers stunning mountain views and cozy mountain luxury for the entire group.
This beautiful new custom built home offers luxury everywhere you turn! You’ll find three luxurious bedroom accommodations: 2 King suites and 1 awesome bunk room with 1 queen/3 twins, and all have separate double vanity baths with custom made mirrors. The main level Master bathroom also has heated tile floors and a soaking tub.
Upstairs living room features a vaulted ceiling with a stone gas log fireplace, SmartHDTV, and doors opening to the outdoor living deck space with gas fire pit. The beautiful, well-equipped eat-in kitchen next to the living room is ready for you with all granite counters and stainless steel appliances including an under counter beverage/wine cooler and gas stove. The kitchen bar seats 5 and dining table seats 4. Downstairs is a second living room with fireplace and outdoor living space with wood burning fire pit. Never miss a moment of your favorite streaming shows on the five SmartTVs throughout the house – one in each living area and each bedroom.
Beautiful views abound from nearly every room of the cabin! Relax and enjoy the views of Grandfather Mountain and Sugar Mountain all year long. Enjoy all Eagles Nest has to offer - hiking, ATV trails, concerts, outdoor pavilion, food truck on site, toy barn and much more!!
When staying at Lazy Bear Cabin you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
- Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- For information about ATV rentals please call our office.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
- This property is absolutely not pet friendly due to homeowners' allergies. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.