A Great Base for Mountain Lovers!
Nestled in the mountains, this 2-acre property is just:
15 miles from Sugar Mountain Ski Resort,
12 miles from Grandfather Mountain,
2 miles from Jonas Ridge Snow Tubing,
and just 4 miles from the world-famous Blue Ridge Parkway.
Our cabin boasts 5 bedrooms, uniquely designed and named after outdoor activities.
You'll be assured a sound night's sleep in the super comfy beds and soft linens after a long day exploring the incredible surroundings.
The master room, “Ski Zone” is the only room to have its own smart TV and attached full bath.
From the “Gone Fishing” room, you'll get an amazing view of the surrounding countryside. It also has a king-size bed and authentic wooden furniture.
The “Bear” room is set up with 2 bunk beds. This is an ideal space for kids. In the hall is a full bath for Gone Fishing and Bear guests.
All bedrooms are bright and newly furnished with access to a bath and toilet. They all have bedside lamps & USB ports to charge your electronics and mobile phones.
The lower level is newly renovated and includes two additional bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a great game room for hanging out. There is a queen bedroom and a nearby bunk room with two sets of twin over twin bunks. You'll find air hockey and foosball tables, and a basketball shooting game for two. There is a separate area for TV viewing around the fireplace.
For all you nature lovers this property backs up to the Pisgah National Forest and is located with closeness to town for convenience, and far away enough for privacy.
Enjoy total mountain serenity, unrivaled forest views from this home's deck boasting ample seating ideal for an evening glass of vino!
When you’re ready to unwind, enjoy the option to prepare a meal on the oversize BBQ Pavilion with picnic tables near the firepit. Take in the fresh Appalachian air from the rear deck and patio with playful views of the surrounding mountains.
Various hiking trails are minutes away from the front door: up the road to the famous Upper Creek & Linville Falls Trails where you can experience waterfalls, spectacular natural wonder with a diversity of plant and animal life, breathtaking mountain views, and miles of hiking trails.
At the end of the day, when it’s time to totally relax, collect and regroup in the living area with your family and your friends. Beautiful sunsets may be enjoyed from the wraparound balcony. Imagine, a glass of your favorite wine, and a beautiful wood fire burning.
**** It just doesn’t get any better! ***
- This home is pet friendly. Trained dogs are allowed for an additional rent of $25/night per pet. Max of 2 dogs under 50lbs each.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax.
- This property is located at over 3,700+ feet in elevation feet and does not have central air conditioning.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.