Welcome to beautiful High Country Overlook at Eagles Nest, a beautiful BRAND NEW construction home (finished Summer 2020) where every detail has been lovingly designed with your comfort in mind!
The main level offers a family room with floor to ceiling windows, comfortable seating for everyone, a gas fireplace, and a large TV. Cooking is a breeze in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and there’s room for up to 8 at the dining table with room for 3 more at the bar. There’s also a half bath off the family room.
Wake up to beautiful views every day. The main level master bedroom offers a King bed and an ensuite bathroom with a soaking tub, walkin shower, and double granite vanities. Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one with a Queen bed and one with two sets of Twin bunk beds and the second full bath is shared by the bedrooms on this floor.
The outdoor living here is just as fabulous as the inside. Enjoy soaking away your cares in the brand new Bullfrog Spas hot tub.
High Country Overlook at Eagles Nest is perfectly located in the new Overlook section of the development, which is right across the street from the ever-popular North Pavilion which offers basketball and tennis courts, a dog park, helipad, the Sportman’s Lodge, and so much more. The Eagles Nest Winery is coming in 2020 and will be just a quarter mile away from this home. Access to Beech Mountain has never been quicker thanks to the brand new road connecting Beech Mountain and Eagles Nest, Mountain Pass Road, just a short drive away.
The Eagles Nest community offers a wonderful retreat with as much relaxation or adventure as you desire. With the main gate only 5 minutes from downtown Banner Elk, you will have quick access to loads of fun on both Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain. Each season presents its own gift full of opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, or just enjoy the comforts of your home away from home. Nearby towns of Blowing Rock, Valle Crucis and Boone, home to Appalachian State University, add to the unique flavor and charm of the area. Activities and festivals year-round provide for as much activity as you desire. Call today to secure this property for your next Blue Ridge Mountain vacation!
This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
When staying at High Country Overlook you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
. Mini Golf
· Ball Field
. Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
|Master Bedroom||King||Full Bath
Custom Tiled Shower
|Bedroom 2||King||Full Bath
Shared Bath with Another Bedroom
|Bedroom 3||Two Sets of Twin Bunks||Shared Bath with Another Bedroom||Upper Level|
Rates & availability subject to change. Call to speak with a reservation specialist for the most up to date rates, availability and special offers.
We enjoyed our stay so much! The cabin was absolutely beautiful!- Rebecca, Posted: 12/18/2020
Our stay at the cabin was wonderful! Nice kitchen open to the living room and view, hot tub, and remote controlled fireplace. Eagles nest is spectacularly beautiful. Went hiking on site, close to beech mtn, and went snow tubing at hawksnest.- Margaret, Posted: 12/28/2020
Beautiful and brand new, was perfect for our family. Important to note, however, that the fastest I ever made it from the main entrance of the community to the house was 16 minutes. It's a bit of a hike up the hill but once you're there it's fantastic.- Nathan, Posted: 01/18/2021
We had an incredible time! Home is gorgeous with fantastic views. We loved the neighborhood. Developers did an amazing job of making everything so natural and blend into the landscape while also providing so much to see and do in the neighborhood. Winery is within walking distance which was great the day we got snowed in. It's quite the driving trek to the house, but pretty views on the drive and plows came multiple times a day. Highly recommend!- Kristin, Posted: 02/01/2021
AMAZING PLACE, BEAUTIFUL VIEWS, AND VERY CLEAN. FAMILY LOVED IT.- Joseph, Posted: 02/16/2021
Amazing cabin and spectacular views! Our kids loved the bunk beds and games in the loft. The hot tub was great and the fireplace via remote was very cool. Loved it all. Had some snow and the plows were out and the roads were well salted. The road up is crazy but awesome when you make it to the top. Well stocked with everything you need for cooking and lots of comfy blankets :) Hope to be back soon!- Christi, Posted: 02/26/2021
Beautiful place to stay. Everything was wonderful. Great house! I would definitely recommend it.- Kristen, Posted: 03/10/2021
This was our first trip to Banner Elk and using this company. What a fantastic time we had. The cabin was clean, well stocked and had beautiful views. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Their attention to detail was unsurpassed. I highly recommend! Thanks for the great memories!- Nancy, Posted: 03/25/2021