This brand new 3-bedroom home is tucked in the beautiful community of Linville Falls Mountain Club in Marion, NC. Enjoy this quiet, gated community located just 20 minutes from Downtown Marion, 12 minutes to Linville Falls Winery, and just a short drive to the Blue Ridge Parkway!
Tastefully designed and decorated, Hideaway House is the perfect fit for a small family or group of friends looking to unwind. The kitchen and living room share a large open space which is perfect for everyone to spread out. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to cook delicious meals. Coffee lovers have the option to brew their own ground coffee or simply pop in a K-Cup, as both options are available. The living room is furnished with a gas log stone fireplace, a large flatscreen TV, and comfortable seating. Head outside to the large deck to enjoy dining al fresco in the cool summer breeze. There is also a gas grill on the deck for guests to use (we will provide propane), a gas fire table, as well as outdoor games such as cornhole boards, a disc golf basket with discs, and giant connect 4! The lower deck features a brand new hot tub!
The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a king size bed, TV, and a large ensuite bathroom with a custom tiled shower and double vanities. Head upstairs to find the other two bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with two sets of bunk beds with extra long twin beds. These two bedrooms with share a bathroom in the hall, also featuring a custom tiled shower and double vanities. The king bedroom upstairs also offers a desk for those working remote, and the home offers high speed Wi-Fi, as well!
Get ready to unwind and relax in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. Hideaway House will not disappoint!
- Repeat guests returning to Hideaway House can receive a 10% discount.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is pet friendly. Max of 2 well-trained dogs. $25 per day, per dog fee.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months. The main road leading to this home is mostly paved but turns into gravel just before reaching the driveway.
- Hideaway House has parking space for up to 3 vehicles. RVs are not permitted in the community.