Hidden Heights at River Run is an inviting 4-bedroom cabin in a quite gated community near Banner Elk with access to the Elk River. Located less than 10 minutes to downtown Banner Elk, 20 minutes to Sugar Mountain Ski Resort, and 15 minutes to the Wilderness Run Alpine Adventure Park, guests will enjoy the convenient location and the comfort of the well-designed cabin. Guests can walk or drive to the Elk River access within the gates to enjoy catch-and- release fishing or a picnic by the river.
The main floor living area boasts a stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, leather furniture, and a spacious kitchen and dining room. There is a hot tub, fire pit, and gas grill to enjoy outside. The upstairs loft has a large sectional couch and workspace desk. The primary bedroom on the main floor has a king bed with 42" TV and ensuite bathroom. Upstairs is a queen bedroom and a bedroom with two twin beds. The lower level has an additional room with a king bed and twin bunk bed with an ensuite bathroom.
Additional amenities include Wi-Fi, central heating and air conditioning, paid tv programming and streaming options, and a washer and dryer. Two dogs are welcome, additional pet fees will apply.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- This home is in a quiet, gated community with full-time residents. RVs and trailers are not permitted and there is a very strict 15mph speed limit on the gravel roads.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers but the home may have them in the bathrooms.
- River Run allows guests of the property to access the community fishing area in the Elk River. At least one person in your party must wear the provided River Run Fishing Club hats hanging in the house. There is a $100 fine for a lost hat. Thank you for respecting this requirement in order to keep the access open for everyone in the neighborhood.
- The turn into the driveway has a sharp turn-back and a steep hill. The driveway is very steep and gravel, all wheel drive recommended year-round. AWD
or 4WD and tire chains will be necessary during winter weather.
- This home allows up to 2 dogs for an additional rent of $25 per night plus tax per pet.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Firewood for the outside firepit may be purchased from us with minimum 7 days' advance notice, at $25/day plus tax. A day's supply is 2 bundles and 1 Firestarter log.
Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund.