Hawks View Lodge has four bedrooms but also has two additional private sleeping areas.
Experience the pinnacle of modern mountain living in this stunning home! Located inside the exclusive gated community of Elk River, this lodge has room for everyone to gather and enjoy life while also providing privacy and relaxation for all.
Enter Hawksview to be greeted with vaulted tongue and groove ceilings on the upper level, featuring the massive living room with real hardwood floors, barn-wood accents, a 60" flat screen TV, wet bar and a beautiful stacked stone decorative fireplace that really pulls together the rustic yet luxurious, mountain getaway vibe. Wrapping around into the game room, enjoy a evening with friends and family playing a round of pool, darts or step back into your childhood with a fun game of Ms Pacman. Also accessed from the living room is the 2 level deck outside with westward layered mountain views and a hot tub!
The kitchen, easily accessed from the living room, features a live-edge wood bar with 4 stools, a farm-style dining table large enough for 8 people, and granite counters with tons of room for the family chef to whip up your favorite meals. This gourmet kitchen is complemented with all GE and Monogram appliances including a new flat cooktop, dishwasher, double oven, and microwave. If that's not enough room, just off the kitchen is another bar area with an oven and warming tray, 2 refrigerators, and a washer and dryer.
Also on the main level are two bedrooms. The master bedroom which has a king size bed, flat screen TV, fireplace, sleeper sofa, and a large bathroom that has his and her sinks, custom tiled shower, bidet, and huge jetted bathtub. Across the hall is another bedroom with a queen bed and it's own private bathroom.
Let's go downstairs into yet another awesome hang out spot this time featuring a shuffle board table, a flat screen TV, cozy leather couches and chairs, decorative fireplace and a wet bar! Also downstairs are 4 more bedrooms, two of which have queen size beds, the third bedroom has a king, and the fourth has 2 twin over full bunks..
But wait - there's more! Gather up the family for movie night in the theater room which is also located downstairs. This room has a Bose surround sound system and has enough room to sit 7 people (not including the bean-bag chairs).Bring your favourite BluRay movies! What a fun way to end a week of skiing, hiking, sight-seeing, or whatever else it is bringing you to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Take our word for it, you won't want to leave this amazing home located in an even more amazing community. This property is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
EVENTS OR OTHER LARGE GATHERINGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT THIS PROPERTY.
When staying at Hawks View Lodge, you have access to most amenities at the nearby Eagles Nest community. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount- Excluding Holidays.
Additional Notes:Elk River has a strict quiet hour of 9PM. All outdoor activity must be kept to a minimum.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional resort fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the resort's roads.
- For information about ATV rentals please call our office.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- While the freezer has a built in ice maker, it is not hooked up. If ice is preferred, the Exxon in Banner Elk is only 0.9mi from the Elk River Club entrance.
This property is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.