Welcome to Eagles Perch at Eagles Nest. Photos coming soon!
This brand new home is located in the Springs, and a 5 minute walk from the new tennis courts at Camp. Nestled into the trees, with a creek flowing on the back side, Eagles Perch is just that! Enter to the great room with a beautiful gas fireplace and access to the back deck. The kitchen has plentiful countertops and a large island, perfect for whipping up dinner for the group. A dining table seats 8 comfortably, and there are barstools at the island nearby. Near the entrance is a half bath with full laundry center, easily accessed by all.
On the other end of the main level is a luxurious King suite. This room has plenty of natural light and a king sized bed; you might not want to get out! On the back side of the room is the entrance to your private bath, complete with a large, soaking tub and beautifully tiled shower. A double vanity completes this open space.
Follow the steps to the upper level, where there are two more bedrooms and a full bathroom with a tiled shower. The King bedroom has a Juliette balcony to let in the fresh mountain air. The bunk room features a Queen over Queen bunk, perfect for little ones or a third couple.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $20 plus tax.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- Guests returning to Eagles Perch may receive a discount of 10%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- Guests looking for larger groups can stay in nearby The Deer Creek at Eagles Nest.
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing animals to this home.
- The community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the developments roads.
- All Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.