Doodle Ridge is a spectacular getaway! Besides easy access to everything Eagles Nest offers, guests of this beautiful brand new home will enjoy:
- 3 levels with 4 bedrooms and 6 total bathrooms - one for each bedroom and an extra bathroom on the main and lower levels
- A brand new firepit
- Game room with ping pong table, air hockey, and foosball tables
- Easy access (4 steps) to the main level of the home
- A gas fireplace inside and on the covered deck
- Walking distance to the Great Camp amenity area as well as many other BRMR homes
- And so much more!
When staying at this home you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- This home’s driveway is monitored by cameras for security.