Welcome to Deere View Cabin in Beech Mountain! This beautiful log cabin has five bedrooms, including three king beds, two living spaces, a game room, and a new hot tub out back!
The main level has a spacious kitchen and seating for all. The living room has a gas log fireplace with flat screen TV over the mantle, and comfortable leather seating to gather. A nook off the living room offers a second TV and seating area.
The primary bedroom on the main level has a king sized bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom. Upstairs is a loft with desk for remote work or quiet time and a full bathroom. Two bedrooms are on the upper level -- one queen bedroom and one king, each with a private TV, dressers for storage, and ceiling fans.
The lower level is the place for entertainment, with an air hockey table, foosball, and TV with sofa. A third full bath is in the hallway for guest use, with a bedroom on either side. The third king bed and a room with two twins, great for a family who needs a separate space.
Outside, the grounds have a firepit and chairs, or soak under the stars in the 2023 hot tub! Watch for the native animals - the deer are abundant!
This home comes with the ability to request Beech Mountain Club membership privileges at the Sports Membership level for a fee. Included in the fee is access to the pool, fitness center, dining venues, social activities (event fees may apply), tennis, and pickelball. Daily golf play is available at Sports Level member rates. See BeechMtn.club for more details!
The club has a gorgeous private 18-hole, ridge-top golf course featuring spectacular views of mountain ranges in North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. 10 clay tennis courts, outdoor heated swimming pool, pickleball and a wonderful fitness facility. These activities are seasonal. The Club's expansive recreation program covers everything from art classes to mountain hikes and provides wonderful dining options with unbelievable mountain views. From mid-June until August, you'll find age-specific day camps and in the colder months, there's a winter clubhouse and private ski lodge on the slopes of Beech Mountain Resort.
Beech Mountain has a lot to do and there's always something happening in the area! Some notable events would include:
-Land of OZ's Journey with Dorothy
-The long running Woolly Warm Festival
-Concerts every Sat. in the summer on the decks at 5506' Skybar as well as Mile High Yoga (a great way to start your day! Can also walk to chairlifts!)
-June is Family Fun month with different events each weekend.
-At nearby Grandfather Mountain you'll find the famous mile high swinging bridge & in the summer Grandfather Mountain Highland Games.
-Winery's are always fun, and two close options would be the Banner Elk Winery or Grandfather Mountain Winery. (both being family friendly)
-Beech Mountain Resort hosts mountain bike trails, lessons, disk golf & summer concerts in the summer. In the winter you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, the Beech Mountain Brewery, coffee shops, great restaurants, tubing, sledding as well as the Burton learn to ride center. (Easy walk to the Resort)
Beech Mountain has so much to offer and you'll be right in the center of everything! We're located within minutes to numerous restaurants, bars, outdoor activities & one of our personal favorites, Fred's General Mercantile. Situated at approximately 5000 ft. allowing for perfectly cool summers and great winter skiing! Come, relax and enjoy your home away from home.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Due to the snowfall amounts and elevation of the Town of Beech Mountain, 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- This is not a pet friendly home. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- Returning guests to this home can receive a 5% discount (NOT to be combined with other discounts to the room rent).
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax per night.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- The driveway is monitored by an exterior camera for safety.
Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive 100% refund, bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive 50% refund.