Crooked Creek Inn is a spacious 3-bedroom luxury townhome tucked in the beautiful gated community of Yonahlossee! Just 15 minutes to downtown Boone and Blowing Rock, this home makes the perfect mountain escape for year-round adventures!
The living room features soaring ceilings, a gas log fireplace, flat screen TV, and large windows overlooking the rushing creek waters that traverse the back of the property, flowing to the Watauga River. An oversized kitchen opens to the dining room, also with a view of the falling waters and dense forest. The kitchen is fully stocked with all cooking items and utensils needed to cook meals. There is a drip coffee maker available, as well so be sure to pack your favorite coffee grounds and filters! The dining table seats 6 guests comfortably.
Down the hall you'll find a large bedroom with a king size bed, large TV, and full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Head upstairs to find the luxurious master bedroom, complete with a king bed and large bathroom featuring double vanities, a tile shower, and separate soaking tub! Perfect spot to unwind after a long day of hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway!
On the lowest level you'll find another bedroom with a queen bed and private bathroom with a walk in shower. There is deck access from both the main level and the lowest level, offering plenty of space for family and friends to spread out to enjoy morning coffee while taking in the sights and sounds of nature. There is also a hidden staircase that leads down to the creek for kids to play! When it's time to head to town, you'll find yourself minutes from all popular area attractions Boone has to offer! Not to mention, you'll be .6 miles to the GameKeeper Restaurant!
When staying at Crooked Creek In, you will have privilege access to the Yonahlossee club amenities which includes a heated indoor pool, fitness facility, and clubhouse with game tables!
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- This property does not offer a cable package, only streaming services on the smart TVs.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
-This home is accessed via mostly flat roads that are all paved however, due to the frequency of snow and ice in the High Country, guests must be equipped with AWD or 4WD vehicles during winter months,
- There is enough parking for 4-5 vehicles.
- This property allows a maximum of 1 dog, no exceptions. $25 per day, per dog fee.