Welcome to the world-class Blue Ridge Mountain Club and Craig 301!
The Blue Ridge Mountain Club is an upscale gated mountain community with thousands of acres of prime mountain land; over 40 miles of hiking, walking, biking, and ATV trails; a fun swimming hole; over 64 miles of private fishing streams and creeks. Adjacent to the condo are a newly-built Fitness Center, as well as a Clubhouse with seasonally-open restaurant and bar. The outdoor lawn and courtyard between the Fitness Center and Clubhouse is a special area with fire features, comfortable outdoor furniture, and occasional planned events for guests to enjoy! The views from the Fitness Center and the lawn are astonishing!
This luxury condo is on the upper level, with two king bedrooms and two full baths. The kitchen has granite and stainless steel appliances. Inside is a gas fireplace with seating around. Dining can be indoors at the table or step out to the deck with built in grill and seating. A full sized washer/dryer is neatly tucked in the hallway closet.
Unmatched Blue Ridge Mtn Club amenities, comfort and luxury throughout inside, ease of access for the mobility-impaired, and top of the line furniture, electronics, & appliances make this a wonderful vacation condo. Wifi internet, digital cable programming with Smart TVs in both bedrooms and the Living Room, washer & dryer, elevator to the upstairs, covered parking, and additional sleeping options are all part of the guest experience. The infinite mountain views from nearly every room in the house makes this a truly unique and special vacation destination that you will want to come back to year after year!
Please note: This condo is part of a shared-wall community and has quiet hours after 9:00 pm on weeknights (Sunday - Thursday) and 11:00 pm on weekends (Friday - Saturday). Please ensure your plans fit within these parameters.
This property is absolutely not pet friendly under any circumstances. Fines are assessed from the community and guests will be held responsible for violations. Thank you for not bringing pets to this unit. All guests must go to the BRMC's main gate to check in and will receive the directions to the house in their arrival packet from the gate. Guests must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the gate closing for the day. The gate hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 7am - 9pm
Saturday: 8am - 9pm
Sunday: 8am - 4pmAmenities available to you during your stay include:
-Chetola Sporting Reserve - 67 acres within the BRMC
· fly fishing
· shooting ranges
· archery range
· activities are led by certified guides. Please contact the club for info on pricing and reservations-Watson Gap Pavilion
· outdoor venue
· covered stone with two fireplaces, restrooms, cooking stations-Watson Gap Village (where Craig 301 is located)
· Lookout Grill - seasonal restaurant with indoor/outdoor bar
· Ascent Fitness Center
· cardio and weights
· Guests can use these during staffed hours and for a small per-day fee. Contact fitness center for details-Throughout BRMC
· Miles of trails for hiking, biking, walking, and UTVs
· Miles of rivers, creeks, streams, including waterfalls and swimming holes.
· Please adventure safely!
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com