The name says it all! Welcome to Can't Bear to Leave!
Nestled within the tranquil and picturesque community of Fleetwood, this exquisite 4-bedroom home offers the perfect blend of privacy, outdoor entertainment, and a separate space that offers a game room. Set against a backdrop of lush greenery, this property presents an idyllic retreat for those seeking the quintessential North Carolina lifestyle.
1. Four Bedrooms: This home boasts four spacious bedrooms, providing ample space for family and guests. There are three bedrooms on the main level, two of which offering queen beds. Through one of the queen rooms you can access the bunk room with a twin-over-queen bunk bed. These two bedrooms will share a bathroom while the other queen room has access to a hallway bathroom. Upstairs find a spacious suite with a queen bed, access to a privacy deck, an ensuite bathroom with a tiled shower. Each bedroom is equipped with a TV. The primary bedroom also has a workstation if you need to catch up a few emails.
2. Well Stocked Kitchen: The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, granite countertops, as well as a dual coffeemaker (bring your favorite ground coffee or K-Cups!), making it an inviting space for culinary creativity. It seamlessly connects to the dining area, making mealtime a joy.
3. Abundant Privacy: Surrounded by a canopy of mature trees, this property provides an oasis of privacy. Whether you're unwinding on the spacious wrap-around deck, enjoying the fire pit, or simply lounging in the living room, you'll feel enveloped in the serenity of nature. A section of the yard is securely fenced in (including wire) to prevent dogs from escaping, allowing your furry friends to roam and stretch their legs without worry.
4. Detached Game Room: Take a short walk to the adjacent building and head upstairs, where you'll find a versatile game space for both adults and children. This space offers a pool table, an arcade machine, a high top table, as well as an additional room with a cozy sofa and TV.
5. Convenient Location: Fleetwood is known for its serene and inviting atmosphere, with easy access to outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, shopping and golfing. Situated between Boone and West Jefferson, you'll find yourself minutes from the High Country's most popular attractions!
6. Whole House Generator: Added comfort
Nearby must see attractions include:
Ashe County Cheese - see cheese being made and enjoy delicious ice cream! (17 minutes away!)
Molly Chomper Cidery (30 minutes away!)
Ashe County Farmers Market every Saturday from 8am to 1pm from April to October!
Mount Jefferson State Park - great place for family photos. Stunning views! (20 minutes away!)
Grayson Highlands State Park - Excellent hiking with scenic views, more than 5,000 feet in elevation. See wild horses! (1 hour away!)
Old Barn Winery - Live music, food trucks, perfect atmosphere! (12 minutes away!)
Enjoy a sunny day on the New River using Zaloo's Canoes, Kayaks, and Tubes. Public put-in locations are nearby, as well for those bringing their own kayaks!
OFF-PEAK SEASON SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-10% Discount (Excluding Holidays).
- Repeat guests returning to this home can receive a special discount (not to be stacked with other room rate discounts). Reach out for more details!
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Firewood for the outdoor fire pit may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is pet friendly to mature, well-trained dogs with a $25 per day, per dog plus tax. Only 2 dogs allowed at a time.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are strongly encouraged during winter months. The road leading to this home is gravel and moderately steep.
- Ample gravel parking space (4-5 vehicles)
- Bookings cancelled 30 days before the start of stay receive 100% refund. Bookings cancelled between 14-30 days will receive a 50% refund. Bookings cancelled within 14 days receive no refund unless dates are rebooked.