Welcome to Buzz Landing, a beautiful new cabin near the top of Buck Mountain!
Enter the main level with just 3 steps to the covered front porch. The living area offers a selection of cozy chairs arranged around a wood burning fireplace and a TV equipped with streaming services. A few steps further and you'll find the dining area, which offers a table that folds out to easily accommodate the family as well as 2 stools at the high kitchen bar. The kitchen is outfitted with granite and stainless steel appliances and offers everything you'll need to make meal prep easy.
Buzz Landing offers three bedrooms, one on each level. On the main level is a Queen bedroom with a full bathroom with tub/shower across the hall. The top floor has a large room with three twin beds and a trundle bed, as well as a 48" multi-game table offering foosball and billiards. On the ground floor is a second den with a sleeper sofa and another TV with streaming services, as well as the third bedroom with a Queen bed and an en suite bathroom with shower.
Outside on the main level deck is a cafe-style patio table and chairs overlooking the beautiful mountain views in the distance, as well as a charcoal grill. On the lower level is a slab patio featuring a brand new 3-seat Four Seasons hot tub. Bring your smores kit because across the driveway is an in-ground firepit with logs arranged around it for relaxing.
Buck Mountain is a gated community located off Highway 421 halfway between Boone and Wilkesboro and offers long range mountain views, a fishing pond, multiple hiking trails, a community recreation center, and a breathtaking multi-story waterfall! It's a great place for guests seeking to relax and recharge in the beauty of Nature.
- This property is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- The community hiking trails and waterfall are about two miles away from the cabin. They are not immediately on the house's property. You will need to drive to get to them.
- Most of the roads to this cabin are paved, but the last 1.7 miles are gravel. 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-April, and chains may also be necessary in inclement weather. We are happy to help you find the property you're most comfortable with any time of year!
Distances to Area Attractions
- To Kerr Scott Reservoir (boating/fishing): 35 minutes, 19 miles
- To Wilkesboro (closest grocery/shopping/dining): 35 minutes, 19 miles
- To Boone: 48 minutes, 27 miles
- To Blowing Rock: 54 minutes, 30 miles
- To Tweetsie Railroad: 52 minutes, 28 miles
- To Appalachian Ski Mountain: 53 minutes, 29 miles
- To Grandfather Mountain: 1.25 hours, 42 miles
- To Sugar Mountain Ski: 1 hour 10 minutes, 40 miles
- To Ski Beech: 1.5 hours, 48 miles