Birch and Squirrel is a beautiful new home in the Village of Eagles Nest. With three bedrooms and two and a half bath, your family is sure to love it. Central location between the front gate and Great Camp!
Enter to the open concept main level with a dining table for eight guests. The bar has seating for four at the granite island. The full length counter provides plenty of space to prepare your meals with the electric cooktop, apron sink, and wall oven. The standard coffee pot is ready for a morning cup of coffee. The cathedral ceilings to the tongue and groove ceiling open the space to the stone, gas log fireplace. Two sofas and chairs give seating for everyone to gather. The king suite is on the main level with a private deck, TV, and private bath. The tiled, glass wall shower and double granite vanity and separate water closet offer space and privacy.
Upstairs are two bedrooms with a shared full bath between them in the hallway. The bath has a gorgeous tiled shower. To the right is the second king bedroom, and to the left, a twin bed with a second twin trundle underneath. This bedroom has a smart TV mounted on the wall.
Across the road is the community fire pit of the Village.
This home is pet friendly for an additional rent of $25/night each, max of two, dogs only.
Amenities available while staying in Eagles Nest are below:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Birch and Squirrel may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.