Relax and enjoy the mountains in this completely remodeled Beech Mountain home! This is a rustic meets modern design and the location can't be beat! We're right down from the snowboard terrain & less than 100 yards from chairlift #1. You will have three floors featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Perfect for multiple families!
The main level has an open concept with windows and decks overlooking the ski slopes; as well as the private master bedroom and bath. The great room has a 55" LG TV, plenty of seating, game area & a Pottery Barn kitchen table that extends to seat 10. The main level bedroom has a 49" LG TV and king bed. While the main level bath features a floor to ceiling custom built, walk-in and tiled shower.
On the upper level you will have two bedrooms (one with a king bed, the other is a twin over a double bunk bed) with a Jack and Jill full bathroom in the middle. Both with flat screen TVs.
The lower level is an open concept living and bedroom area. Perfect for a small family or just the kids! There is a 55" Samsung TV with various gaming options. You will have twin bunk beds and a separate double bed close by. This area also has its own full size bath. There is an exterior door on this level that has direct walking paths to the slopes/Beech Mountain Resort. At the bottom of the path you will have easy access to board the chairlifts.
Guests have the ability to request Beech Mountain Club membership privileges (Beech Mountain Club access fees apply-currently only allowing a transfer of membership). The club has a gorgeous private 18-hole, ridge-top golf course with amazing mountain range views of North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. 10 clay tennis courts, outdoor heated swimming pool with a splash pad for the kids, pickleball and a wonderful fitness facility. These activities are seasonal. The Club's expansive recreation program covers everything from art classes to mountain hikes and provides wonderful dining options with breathtaking mountain views. From mid-June until August, you'll find age specific day camps and in the colder months there's a private ski lodge on the slopes of the Beech Mountain Resort.
Beech Mountain has a lot to do and there's always something happening in the area! Some notable events would include:
-Land of OZ's Journey with Dorothy
-The long running Woolly Warm Festival
-Concerts every Sat. in the summer on the decks at 5506' Skybar as well as Mile High Yoga (a great way to start your day! Can also walk to chairlifts!)
-June is Family Fun month with different events each weekend.
-At nearby Grandfather Mountain you'll find the famous mile high swinging bridge & in the summer Grandfather Mountain Highland Games.
-Winery's are always fun, and two close options would be the Banner Elk Winery or Grandfather Mountain Winery. (both being family friendly)
-Beech Mountain Resort hosts mountain bike trails, lessons, disk golf & summer concerts in the summer. In the winter you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, the Beech Mountain Brewery, coffee shops, great restaurants, tubing, sledding as well as the Burton learn to ride center. (Easy walk to the Resort)
-Also very close to the Overlook Barn
Beech Mountain has so much to offer and you'll be right in the center of everything! We're located within walking distance to the slopes with seasonal mountain and slope views, minutes to numerous restaurants, bars, outdoor activities & one of our personal favorites, Fred's General Mercantile. Situated at approximately 5000 ft. allowing for perfectly cool summers and great winter skiing! Come, relax and enjoy your home away from home.
- Please note that there are exterior cameras that monitor the driveway. No cameras point at the home or on any of the common areas and the cameras are not actively monitored during guest visits.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Beech Lift Haus offers a nearly level driveway and easy access off Beech Mountain Parkway. It is plowed in winter, but due to the snowfall amounts and elevation of the Town of Beech Mountain, 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- Parking space for up to 3 vehicles. Guests are not allowed to park on the street (you will be towed). Overflow parking can be found across from Town Hall & beside Brick Oven Pizza.
- This is not a pet friendly home. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- Returning guests to this home can receive a 10% discount (NOT to be combined with other discounts).
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax per night.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.