Welcome to Bearly Liveable! This beautiful cabin surely has everything you need for a perfect High Country vacation!
The main level, accessed by just a couple of steps from the parking area, has an open, airy feel thanks to the vaulted ceilings with exposed beams. Cozy up in front of the gas fireplace and read a good book or watch your favorite movies on the TV, either using the BluRay player or by streaming your favorites. The kitchen area is efficiently designed and offfers stainless steel Frigidaire appliances, granite counters, and everything you'll need for preparing yummy meals you can enjoy at the 6-person dining table.
The cabin offers three bedroom suites, one on each floor. On the main level is a King suite with TV and private bathroom with a tiled shower. Upstairs is a suite with two Twin beds, a TV, and a private bath with tub/shower. Downstairs is a suite with King bed, TV, and tiled shower.
You'll never be bored at Bearly Liveable! On the lower level is a game room with pool table, TV, and a magnetic dartboard. Step outside onto the lower level patio and take a dip in the relaxing hot tub. After dark, head into the yard and catch fireflies and roast marshmallows around the firepit. The cabin offers fast fiber internet so you can keep up with friends or work needs. And you're just a few minutes' drive away from historic Todd and the banks of the New River, famous for its great fishing and kayaking/floating! There are 5 single-person kayaks at the house for guests to use, as well.
Situated in a peaceful neighborhood just 15 minutes from Boone, we're sure you'll find this cabin is more than just "Bearly Liveable!"
- The home is located on a gravel road with a gravel driveway. 4WD or AWD vehicles are required during winter months and chains may also be necessary in inclement weather.
- Please be sure to return the house's kayaks to their storage spot when done playing in the river!
- Guests will need to sign into and use their own accounts for streaming services.
- Mature, well-trained dogs are welcome here for a pet fee of $25/nt per pet. Max of two dogs.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax per night.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.