In the heart of Eagles Nest, you'll find Camp Eagles Nest, with its collection of cozy cabins with stellar views of the mountains and leaves. Bear Paw Lodge is a charming cabin with enough space and luxuries to be pampered and close enough to the action of hiking, UTV riding, and mountain sunrises outdoors.
The kitchen is complete with granite counters, stainless appliances, and plenty of utensils for cooking. The open living room has a sleeper sofa, gas log fireplace, smart TV and deck access. A half bath and laundry center are off of the kitchen, as well. To either side of the living room is a King bedroom with smart TV and a full, private bath. One bath has a large, tiled shower, and the other a tiled tub/shower combo.
On the back deck you'll have peaceful views of the Camp Eagles Nest amenities, including the fishing pond (not yet completed!). From the yard, stone steps lead below to a private firepit overlooking the valley.
Please note that the homeowner's dogs have been in this home, but it is not pet friendly for new reservations. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summer time, enjoy a nice hike right from your door step! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone! Beech Mountain is a short drive away using the back gate of Eagles Nest.
While enjoying your stay at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Toy Barn (closed for renovations)
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only. OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount - Excluding Holidays
Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax per night.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- There is an additional $35 per night amenity fee ($175 max) in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Please note that the homeowner's dogs have been in this home, but it is not pet friendly for new reservations. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- This homeowner uses outdoor surveillance on the front entrance to ensure their home stays safe. No cameras monitor the inside of the home or the back recreational area.
- Returning guests of Bear Paw Lodge may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.