Enjoy being just minutes away from Beech Mountain Ski, Freds Mercantile, and all the best dining on Beech Mountain while you relax at this charming home! BEAR BRANCH is a 4 bedroom home on Beech Mountain with a unique layout - you'll find two full bathrooms and all four bedrooms on the ground level and the common rooms on the top floor, with the two levels connected by a charming spiral staircase.
The top floor of the house offers an open layout, with a large Roku TV, leather furniture arranged around a gas fireplace, and access to the main level decks. There's a large dining table with room for 10 people easily, plus space for four more at the kitchen peninsula. The kitchen is nicely updated with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Off this area is a half bathroom, as well.
Descend the spiral staircase and you'll find a hallway connecting the four bedrooms with the two baths, one at each end of the hallway. Each bathroom offers a tub/shower combination. There are two Queen bedrooms, a bedroom with a Twin over Queen bunk bed, and a bedroom with a full sized sleeper sofa. Each bedroom has its own Smart TV, and the two Queen bedrooms also have access to the lower level deck.
Step outside off the top floor onto the open deck. Enjoy the year round mountain views! There's a gas grill here waiting for you to grill up a feast along with a set of iron patio furniture. There's also a little seasonal creek in the yard off the side of the house.
Enjoy close access to all that the Town of Beech Mountain has to offer from this home, located just off the main road in town. Skiing, shopping, and dining are all just minutes from your door. Off the mountain you'll find the historic town of Banner Elk, and Sugar Mountain, Valle Crucis, Boone, & Blowing Rock are all just minutes away. Come and enjoy all that Bear Branch has to offer!
- Due to the elevation, 4WD or AWD vehicles are required by the Town of Beech Mountain during November-April, and during inclement weather snow chains are also recommended.
- The spiral staircase is made of metal bars about 7" apart. It is encouraged not to leave young children unsupervised near the staircase, and guests with mobility concerns may find it easier to go outside and down the exterior steps to access the bedroom level.
- There are about 7 steps to the bedroom level and 24 steps to enter the main floor of the home from the parking area.
- Dogs welcome! Mature, well-trained dogs only, please. Max of two (2). Pet fee is $25 per night per pet.
- This homeowner has installed exterior security cameras to ensure their home remains safe. No cameras are on the back deck or interior of the home.