Welcome to your mountain retreat near the tranquil Watauga River in Banner Elk! Only minutes from Tynecastle and Banner Elk. This meticulously renovated 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom property is a haven of comfort and style, designed to provide you with an unforgettable getaway. This property has recently been renovated from top to bottom and now boasts all the creature comforts we expect from a modern mountain retreat!
Step inside and be captivated by the seamless blend of modern elegance and rustic charm. With four spacious bedrooms, including three adorned with lavish king beds and one boasting a unique queen-over-queen bunk bed, there's ample room to accommodate your family or group of friends. Sink into plush bedding after a day of adventure and let the sounds of the river outside lull you into a peaceful slumber.
The heart of this home is its thoughtfully designed open floor plan, where the contemporary kitchen seamlessly flows into the inviting living room. Gleaming countertops, high-end appliances, and all the culinary essentials make the kitchen a chef's delight. Gather around the large dining table with your loved ones and share stories over a delicious homemade meal.
The true essence of mountain living is experienced outdoors. Step onto the deck and feel the stress melt away as you take in the breathtaking views of the surrounding wilderness. Unwind in the private hot tub as the crisp mountain air rejuvenates your senses. As the sun sets, gather around the firepit, where laughter and marshmallow-roasting create memories that will last a lifetime.
Whether you're seeking outdoor adventures like fishing, hiking, or skiing, or simply yearning for a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle, this property offers it all. The Watauga River beckons for fishing enthusiasts, while nearby trails offer opportunities for exploration and breathtaking vistas. Only minutes from downtown Banner Elk you don't have to sacrifice convenience to town, for a cabin nestled in nature. And when the snow blankets the mountains, world-class skiing and snowboarding await at the nearby slopes. Your dream mountain getaway is here, waiting to envelop you in comfort and luxury. Book your stay at Banner Elk River Lodge, and create cherished memories amidst the beauty of the North Carolina mountains.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice for the outdoor firepit. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax per night.
- NO SMOKING. Thank you for not smoking in or around this cabin, and for disposing of any smoking materials in a safe and respectable manner.
- Check-In time is at 4:00pm and Check-Out time is at 10:00am.
- This home is pet friendly! Pet rent is not included in the quoted price. This home allows up to 2 mature dogs with an additional pet rent of $25 per pet per night plus tax. Pets other than dogs are not permitted.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, several garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers. Towels and linens will be provided
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months