Welcome to Antlers and Pearls! This beautifully updated cottage offers a wonderfully private forest setting nestled in the woods just 5 minutes to the heart of Boone!
The main entrance is accessed from the parking area with a pea gravel and paver brick path, creating a beautiful storybook-like feeling. The main level has a wide, open gathering space with lots of room for everyone to come together and have fun. There's a gas log fireplace in the great room with cozy furnishings arranged around it, as well as a big TV with Spectrum cable programming. The kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, yards of granite counters, and custom cabinets filled with all the basics you'll need for preparing delicious meals and snacks.
Downstairs you'll find another gathering space. This room features another big TV, along with a foosball table, making a great place for loved ones to have some friendly competition.
Time for bed? Antlers and Pearls offers five bedrooms and three bathrooms between the three levels. On the main floor are two Queen beds that share a full bathroom. Downstairs you'll find a King bed and bedroom with two twin beds, also sharing a full bathroom. And on the top floor is the master suite with King bed and private bath with a walk-in shower.
The outside spaces of this home are almost as beautiful as the inside! The fully covered front porch is a great place to sit and relax in the cool mountain air, and offers a nice place to stack your luggage and groceries as you first arrive if the weather isn't sunny. The covered back porch offers a round hot tub ready for you to sink into and melt away your stress, along with a nice seating area to enjoy the woods around you. And the back yard has a firepit area just waiting for story time and smores around the campfire.
With all that Antlers and Pearls has to offer, you may not ever want to leave! But if you do, you'll find yourself perfectly located between Boone and Blowing Rock just 5 minutes to the heart of Boone's shopping and dining. The Blue Ridge Parkway, Blowing Rock, and Valle Crucis are both less than 15 minutes away, and Banner Elk, Sugar Mountain, and Beech Mountain are all less than half an hour away. Make Antlers and Pearls the choice for your next High Country adventure today!
Guests returning to Antlers and Pearls, will receive a repeat renter discount!
- The driveway access to this home is gravel and has some steep, curvy portions. Due to this 4WD or AWD vehicles are strongly encouraged from November-April, and chains may also be necessary in snowy or icy conditions.
- This home is pet friendly for mature, well-trained small dogs only. Pet fee is $25/nt per pet.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Firewood for the outside firepit may be purchased from us with minimum 7 days' advance notice, at $25/day. A day's supply is 2 bundles and 1 Firestarter log.