Welcome to Andaura Rodlin Ridge!
This private home in Eagles Nest has three suites, a beautiful fire pit, and a new hot tub.
Newly built and private, Andaura Rodlin Ridge is made for comfort. On the main level you’ll find two king suites with fabulous attached baths. The kitchen opens to the living and dining area. Granite counters and stainless appliances go along with this well appointed home.
Upstairs is the third suite. This room has a queen bed, tv, and two sets of twin over twin bunks. It’s perfect for a couple with little ones, or toss all of the kids together upstairs.
Outside on the deck is the new grill, seating, and a TV. On the grounds of the patio is a newly installed hot tub. Nearby, you can see and hear the waterfall. The creek leads down the hillside, where stone paver steps lead to the fire pit.
While enjoying your stay at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Toy Barn (closed for renovations)
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- Please note that this home does not allow animals of any kind in or on the property at any time. This is due to severe allergies in the homeowners’ family. We are sorry, but service and support animals also may not be allowed as this would result in an undue burden and significant expenses to the owner to restore the property and arrange deep cleanings. No exceptions will be made.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a Firestarter for $25 plus tax.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying all their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- Guests returning to Andaura Rodlin Ridge may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- The community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the developments roads.
- All Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Security Cameras are used to monitor the exterior of the home. No cameras are pointed inside or towards the hot tub.