Welcome to Altitude Adjustment at Eagles Nest!
This newly built home is the perfect retreat when you need a change of pace. Settle into the mountainside and unwind in this four bedroom, three full bath home. The driveway has a lower driveway that approaches the garage, great for parking the car out of the sun or snow. The upper parking is a steep incline to the main level entrance. Four small steps lead to the porch with chairs for relaxing in the woods. Enter into the spacious living room with comfortable seating around the gas log fireplace. The large TV is mounted above with streaming capabilities. Sign in with your Netflix and pick up where you left off! A charging station for up to 6 devices is to the left of the TV to recharge. An open floor leads to the dining area and posh kitchen, outfitted for any chef. The Flexbrew coffee maker is ready for your favourite grounds or pods.
The King Suite is off the living room. It features a large walk-in closet, TV, and ensuite bath with a luxurious tiled shower and double granite vanity. Off the dining area is a Queen bedroom. The second full bath is a tiled combo tub/shower that opens to both the bedroom and the hallway. Conveniently located near the bath and kitchen is a full laundry room with granite counters and a sink to work.
Downstairs is a comfy den with large sectional, TV, Wii game system, and a high top table with built in chessboard. Two bedrooms on the lower level share a full bath with a combo tub/shower and granite counters. This bath is a Jack n Jill for the two bedrooms and has a third door to the hallway for guest use. To the left is a Queen bedroom, and to the right is a bunkroom with two sets of twin over twin bunks. Each bund has a built in nook with plugs for devices.
If you'd rather explore outside, there are two large decks and a large yard. The main level deck has a table for six, chairs to sit and enjoy the view, and a gas grill to prepare dinner. The lower deck has a large swing and a built-in gate to step down into the hot tub. Steps lead down the yard to the beautiful fire pit with a stunning Blue Ridge Mountain view year round.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- AWD/4WD vehicles are required for our mountain homes during winter for inclement weather. In heavy snow, chains may also be necessary to access the property.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You receive two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summer time, enjoy a nice hike right from your door step! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone! Beech Mountain is a short drive away using the back gate of Eagles Nest. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge are for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount - Excluding Holidays
- Firewood for the fire pit may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of this home may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.