OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 10-25% Discount -
Adventures of every kind await you in this beautiful brand new home located in the prestigious gated community of Eagles Nest! Residents have access to some of the most extraordinary amenities in the area. The community offers 200+ acres of land with community parks, miles of professionally built trails for mountain biking, ATV's, horseback riding, and hiking, along with areas for virtually every outdoor activity you can imagine. Enjoy the ambience of Teepee village with its’ climbing tower, playground and scenic views.
The main level of Adventure Hideaway features a living room with cathedral ceilings. Leather furnishings are arranged around a gas fireplace and an HDTV with blueray player. The adjoining kitchen is furnished with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a counter height table that seats eight. It is equipped with everything you need to fix a quick snack or a family meal. There is a half bath on this level.
Down the hall you will find the master suite with a king log bed and a private bathroom with granite countertop. There is also a laundry closet off of the half bath on this level.
Upstairs there are two nicely decorated bedrooms one with a queen bed and one with a full and a trundle. Each has an HDTV. There is also a kids hideaway which provides the perfect resting spot before tomorrow’s adventure. This outdoor themed area has two twin beds, a playstation 3 gaming system (bring your own games or choose from the handful supplied) and a collection of board/family games and movies to entertain your little adventurer. There is a full bathroom with a tub/shower on this level.
Enjoy dinner on the gas grill or cook it over a campfire, relax at the outdoor table or in the Adirondack rockers, or soak in the Jacuzzi hot tub on the lower deck.
Here the peace and serenity of the mountains is sure to relax you after a day of exploring all the outdoor activities or visiting the nearby options for adventure.
Come back often and experience each of the four distinct seasons with summer temperatures ranging from the high 50s to the upper 70s and winter temperatures from the high 40s to lows 20s. Each season has its own unique adventure in store for you.
Among the choices are:
- Blue Ridge Parkway - Just a couple of miles away, the parkway has some of most scenic views in the area, and is one of the best places to drive, road bike, or picnic in the Eastern United States.
- Golf - With over a dozen mountain courses in the area, enjoy the cool summer air while playing 18 holes on both public and private world-class courses.
- Snow Skiing and Snow Boarding - All within a close proximity- options include: Ski Beech, Sugar Mountain, Hawksnest, and Appalachian Ski Mountain.
- Watauga Lake - Just 22 miles away from Eagles Nest it is one of the cleanest lakes in the country with over 104 miles of shoreline and boat rentals available for your convenience.
- Hiking - There are hundreds of miles of trails in the region, with a varying range of difficulty and terrain, including the famous Appalachian Trail.
- Grandfather Mountain - One of the region's biggest attractions, it is the highest peak in the area and features a wildlife habitat, campgrounds and a mile-high swinging bridge.
- Tweetsie Railroad - A Family Amusement Park, themed around Cowboys and Indians in Boone, this attraction is the perfect place for children.
- Whitewater Rafting and Tubing - There are numerous professional outfitters that offer guided excursions along some of the country's best rivers and rapids.
- Gem Mining - A great activity for the kids and family, find the precious stones and gems of your dreams at the many mining locations
- Regional yearly festivals, include the Highland Games on Grandfather Mountain, The Woolly Worm Festival in Banner Elk and the Apple Orchard Festival in Valle Crucis.
**Bring your own dirt bike or ATV
Located just outside of the town of Banner Elk, with its friendly small town atmosphere, variety of gourmet restaurants and excellent specialty and upscale boutiques.
Key highways leading to The Lodges at Eagles Nest, including I-40, SR 421, SR 321, and SR 221, will carry you along North Carolina's most scenic routes before arriving at your mountain Adventure Hideaway.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- Please note that there is no land-line phone in this cabin.
- PET FEE: $25 PER NIGHT - Mature, well-trained dogs only, please.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional resort fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the resort's roads.
- For information about ATV rentals please call our office.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay